SUMMARY INFORMATION TABLE.
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
CARLOS PÉREZ INFANTE
Consent of the interested party. For more information continue reading.
No data will be transferred to third parties, except for legal obligations and in the case of the payment platform. Analytical results may be transferred upon request of installed tools. For more information see Cookies policy.
Access, rectify and delete data, limit and oppose data processing, data portability and withdraw consent.
You can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection by continuing to read this notice.
WHAT DOES THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA MEAN?
The operations, managements and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that make possible the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered as personal data processing.
WHAT DOES THE USE OF THE WEBSITE ENTAIL?
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER?
Responsible for treatment: CARLOS PÉREZ INFANTE
Address: Calle Leonardo Da Vinci, 18, 41092 Sevilla
Ennde 3D guarantees the confidentiality and privacy of personal data collected, having adopted security measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access and ensure the integrity and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, which develops the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Digital Rights Guarantees, putting for this purpose the necessary technical means to prevent any alteration, loss, unauthorized access or misuse of the data processed, according to the nature of the data, the state of technology, and the risks to which they are exposed.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL WE USE THE DATA COLLECTED?
Ennde 3D informs you that the personal data provided through this website, including the IP address, will be processed for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested product or service adequately and with all the guarantees.
- To Send informative communications to the user’s registration request, either through the e-mail provided on the website or through the contact forms.
- To Respond to inquiries about our products, our sales and return policies, made through any of the communication mechanisms or payment methods offered on this website.
- To Conduct periodic studies of web analysis for statistical purposes based on the data provided.
- To Comply with the relevant legal obligations, as well as prevent fraud.
With the express and informed consent, it is legalized the access by Ennde 3D to the data that, according to the infrastructure of this website, are required to contact the user, manage comments on the blog, validations or recommendations in social networks and/or send the Ennde 3D newsletter.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT?
The legitimacy of the different processing activities carried out by Ennde 3D are:
- For the purpose of service provision, the processing is based on the execution of a contract between the parties.
- For marketing and commercial management purposes, the processing is based on the consent of the data subject.
- For purposes related to the analysis of user behavior on the web, the treatment is based on the legitimate interest of Ennde 3D, which is based on the search for improvement of the platform, its functionality, its adaptation to the users and the provision of a more individualized service for the interested parties.
- For purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations, the processing is based on the legal basis provided for this purpose in the GDPR.
DO WE GIVE OUT THE DATA?
Ennde 3D undertakes not to transfer data to third parties without having obtained the express consent of the users’ authorization. However, it may transfer metrics and analytics requested by computer tools installed on the website owned by parties other than Ennde 3D. Some of these services may be owned by third parties resident outside the European Union (Google, WordPress, etc).
Ennde 3D tries and usually uses secure tools whose servers are preferably located in Spain, or failing that, in a member state of the European Union, or that comply with the European legality according to the guidelines and recommendations of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the European Commission and the Community reference agreements on international data transfer, including obtaining certification in the Privacy Shield list.
WHAT IS OUR POLICY WITH DATA PROCESSORS?
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE DATA IN SOCIAL NETWORKS?
Ennde 3D has channels on the social networks Facebook and Twitter with the main purpose of publishing and disseminating information about the products offered through its website, interact with users and serve as a channel of attention and social interaction.
In the event that you access this website using any application that connects a social network with this website, you will be authorizing the social network to share some data with Ennde 3D.
It is important that you know that if you have geolocated your accounts in social networks such information of your location when sharing in networks will be visible to third parties with whom you share or share your information.
WHAT ARE THE USER’S RIGHTS?
HOW ARE RIGHTS EXERCISED?
How can you exercise your rights? At any time the user may withdraw their consent and exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability provided for in the Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and the LO 3/2018 on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending postal mail addressed to Calle Leonardo Da Vinci, 18, 41092 Seville.
What do we need to verify your identity? In both cases, the user must provide a copy of his/her national identity card, passport or other valid document that identifies him/her.
Is there a model for the exercise of rights? You can request our model via e-mail or by coming to our headquarters (both addresses previously described).
You can also make use of the models and forms for the exercise of these rights available on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which can be found at the following address:
WHAT DO THESE RIGHTS CONSIST OF?
- Right to information: the data subject must be previously informed in an express, precise and unequivocal manner of, among other things, the existence of a file, the possibility of exercising his/her rights and the data controller.
- Right of access: allows the citizen to know and obtain free of charge information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification: This right is characterized because it allows correcting errors, modifying data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete and guaranteeing the certainty of the information subject to processing.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that proves to be inadequate or excessive without prejudice to the duty of blocking set forth in the LOPD.
- Right of opposition: The right of opposition is the right of the data subject not to have his or her personal data processed or to cease processing.
- Right of limitation: the user has the right to decide which personal data he/she does not want to be processed in the future, being able to exercise this right when he/she has previously challenged the accuracy of the data; when the processing is unlawful and instead of exercising the deletion of the data he/she decides to limit it for future processing. In case of restriction of processing, the restriction may be lifted if there is consent of the data subject; possibility that the processing affects the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; judicial proceedings that justify it; or there is an important reason of public interest based on the legislation in force.
- Right of portability: you have the right to receive the personal data provided or that Ennde 3D transmits them to another responsible, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, provided that, the processing is carried out by automated means and the processing is based on the consent that one day the User provided for one or more specific purposes, or for the execution of a contract to which he/she was party. The right to portability shall not apply when the transmission is technically impossible; nor when it may adversely affect the rights and freedoms of third parties; nor when the processing has a public interest mission based on the legislation in force.
- Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (supervisory authority in Spain) through the following link: https://www.aepd.es/
- Right to be forgotten: Removal of names in search engine results list.
- Advertising rights: Right to exclusion from telephone directories, Right not to receive unwanted advertising, Rights of subscribers and users of telecommunications services,
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
In Ennde 3D for the protection of personal data of its users we have security protocols and implementation of technical and organizational measures appropriate to the state of the art taking into account the scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of data subjects, trying to be able to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of systems and processing services.
In addition, we take care to ensure the correct choice of your data processors, in compliance with the Data Protection regulations.
In particular, Ennde 3D has the following measures:
1.- Privacy and security risk assessment strategy and disaster recovery plan designed to safeguard the continuity of our services and to protect our staff and our data.
3ª.- Incident Log: Ennde 3D personnel use the incident log to report any incident related to the security of the information and personal data included in the files with personal data they process.
4º.- Periodic training and sensitization of our staff and collaborators to avoid errors in data management.
5ª. Identification and Authentication System: to give access only to the necessary data and to the specific profile that uses it.
NOTIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY BREACHES
In the event of a breach of security of personal data, provided that it is not unlikely that such security breach constitutes a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, Ennde 3D will notify the Spanish Data Protection Agency within 72 hours after the incident has been recorded, describing the nature of the breach, the possible consequences that may arise and the measures taken or proposed to remedy the security breach; and if possible, the categories and approximate number of data subjects and data affected will be made known.
In addition, Ennde 3D will notify data subjects, as soon as possible, when the personal data security breach is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, describing the possible consequences that could result and the measures taken or proposed to remedy the security breach.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE THE DATA?
Personal data provided to Ennde 3D will be deleted once the relevant period for the exercise of claims has elapsed. In cases where the processing is based on the consent of the data subject, the data will be retained until the data subject requests its cancellation or deletion, or withdraws his own consent, or is no longer necessary to serve the purpose for which it was collected.
As a user, you should be aware that we use Internet tools and platforms that install cookies that do not depend on us, so it is possible that the owners of such tools use such data for other uses, for which we are not responsible.
For this reason, it is advisable to read the Cookies policy to know which ones are cookies, which ones are from third parties, which ones are permanent, temporary or session cookies; and you can decide to uninstall the ones you consider appropriate, since they will not affect the result, comfort or browsing experience.
Following the instructions of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, children under 14 years of age should not transfer their personal data to Ennde 3D without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. With the publication of the European General Data Protection Regulation, the age for consenting to the transfer of personal data is set at between 16 and 13 years of age, which is currently undefined.
In the case where Ennde 3D detects users who may be under 16 years of age, it reserves the right to request a copy of their ID or equivalent document, or, where appropriate, authorization from their parents or guardians, causing their cancellation in case of failure to prove compliance with this requirement or lack of response.
As a user you accept and guarantee that the personal data you provide are truthful, being the only responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that could be caused to Ennde 3D as responsible for this website or third parties, if you fill in any form with false data or third parties causing deception, damage or injury.
Please inform us of any changes that may occur in the data provided by sending an email to lopd(arroba)ennde3d.com.
Ennde 3D stores the user’s personal data in secure servers, protected against the most common types of attacks and located in Spain. However, and given that there is no invulnerable technology, the user must also put the means at his disposal to maintain the security level of his data, by using strong passwords, periodically modifying his passwords, avoiding using the same one in different accounts, as well as avoiding taking note of them in any physical or non-encrypted support.
PROHIBITION FOR USERS TO DISCLOSE DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
Ennde 3D expressly prohibits the user to share, provide or transfer to anyone third party data, which could be obtained as a result of contact, interaction or performance of navigation or consultation through this website, except if you can prove the express authorization of the user whose data you intend to transfer. We remind you that images are considered protected data and therefore no one can use it without the express consent of the person who appears in it.
As a user, he/she acknowledges that he/she assumes responsibility and undertakes to hold Ennde 3D harmless against any possible claim, penalty, fine or sanction that he/she may be obliged to bear as a result of the user’s failure to comply with the aforementioned duty.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
Ennde 3D is based in Spain, specifically in the city of Seville, so it is bound to the Spanish and European laws on Data Protection.
Therefore, the user accepts that claims or complaints against Ennde 3D arising from or related to the use of this website and more specifically with the processing of their personal data will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Seville.
If you are accessing this site from a location outside of Spain, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local and international laws.
LAST MODIFICAITION: 04/06/2019