- The user declares to have read and understood what is stated here.
- The user agrees to respect the obligations and rules contained in this website.
- The user, in the terms set forth in the “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”, declares to have been informed of their rights.
- The user declares that all the information provided is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods; being solely responsible for erroneous, false or inaccurate statements.
IDENTITY AND OWNER OF THE WEB.
Carlos Pérez Infante, with NIF: 74865841-J is the owner and manager of the website www.ennde3d.com. Out of a commitment to transparency and our users, we provide Ennde 3D‘s tax and contact information:
C / Leonardo Da Vinci, 18
CP 41902, Seville.
The Ennde 3D website offers users, in addition to access to the website, a payment platform for the disbursement of the amount of the courses offered on it.
For the Ennde 3D team, it is essential that you know and understand some basic terminology that we will use in our legal texts:
- Contents: Texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, downloadable of any kind, expressions and information belonging to Ennde 3D or third parties to which the User may have access through the Web.
- Cookies: These are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each User so that the server remembers it. This information will be read only by the server that implemented it.
- Services: Set of services offered by the Web either directly through it or for information.
- Web: Internet site accessible at the address https://ennde3d.com
- Owner: Person (physical or legal) owner or responsible for the Web.
- User: Anyone who browses the web.
You can trust the legality of this website. In compliance with European norms and quality standards in relation to consumers, all Ennde 3D legal texts have been drawn up by professional legal experts.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website www.ennde3d.com, the pages it comprises and the information or elements contained therein, hereinafter the CONTENT, are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which Ennde 3D is the owner and / or holds license or express authorization for their use and public communication by the legitimate third parties who own them for their inclusion on this website.
Specifically, the user is not authorized to proceed with the reproduction, total or partial reinterpretation, use, exploitation, distribution, alteration, dissemination, sale, for commercial purposes of the contents of this website without the express prior authorization of Ennde 3D.
Any previously unauthorized use will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights, and compensation may be claimed in this regard.
- LIMITS ON THE USE OF WEB CONTENT
Ennde 3D authorizes the user to view the content of this website, as well as to make private reproductions, as long as the elements are intended solely for personal use, expressly prohibiting any type of use of the CONTENT of the website for professional use and / or economic.
The private reproductions of the content will not be legitimized as long as they attend to rights related to industrial property either of the Owner or a third party, or require for the same the exercise of some type of economic consideration or not.
The user is obliged to use the service and the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morals, public order and these terms and conditions.
Ennde 3D expressly prohibits illegal activities or activities that constitute a crime, that violate the rights of third parties or that violate any rule of the legal system. If this prohibition is not complied with and whenever Ennde 3D is aware of it, the pertinent legal mechanisms will be followed to cease and / or claim the damages caused.
In no case will it be understood that any authorization or license is granted, nor that a waiver, transmission, total or partial transfer of said rights is made, nor that any right or expectation of right is conferred without the prior, explicit and written consent by part of Ennde 3D and / or its administrators or attorneys.
- LINKS POLICY OF THIS WEBSITE.
LINKS PUBLISHED ON THE WEB.
This website may contain links to other websites or mention other cooperative websites, of which those responsible will be the owners thereof.
Ennde 3D is not responsible in any way for the problems or violations of rights that the websites owned by sites may pose to the user.
Ennde 3D does not recommend, promote or identify itself, nor does it guarantee, represent, sponsor, or endorse any linked or third-party website that may be commercially named by users. Ennde 3D does not know the contents and services of the linked sites or third parties that appear on our website and, therefore, is not responsible directly or indirectly for damages of any kind caused by the content and / or services of the links. Webs or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to this website.
The Ennde 3D team appreciates that in the event that the user considers that there is a Web link with illegal or inappropriate content, he communicates it at the email address lopd(at)ennde3d.com committing us to the elimination of the content, or the link, as soon as possible, without in any case liability for Ennde 3D being derived.
- RULES OF USE, RIGHTS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY.
- You have the right to clear, concise and up-to-date information about the services offered and their commercial implementation.
- You have the right to know the expenses associated with contracting the service before contracting it.
- You have the right not to provide personal data that are not necessary for the operation in question.
- You have the right to the protection of your personal data.
- You have the right to be informed about the purpose and subsequent uses of the personal data collected. And for this information to be understandable by the general public.
- You have the right to receive personalized attention by means other than email, in accordance with your rights. In the event that the service is related to service or commercial information, you must adhere to customer service hours.
- You have the right to be informed of the receipt of commercial information or advertising and to freely grant your consent.
- You have the right to be informed of the use and purpose of cookies or other data storage devices, if any. For more information about it, we recommend going to the “Cookies Policy” link.
As a user, you agree to make proper use of the contents, services and tools that are accessible through this website, subject to the Law, morality and public order as well as these Conditions of Use, respecting at all times to the other users of the same.
C. AUTHORIZATIONS AND THEIR CONDITIONS.
As a user, you must respect the theme and dynamics of the website, making appropriate use of the services and content, especially: Ennde 3D authorizes you to view, download and print the Content of the WEBSITE always under the following CONDITIONS:
- You must do this exclusively for your personal and non-commercial use;
- You must not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content, without the authorization of the holders of the intellectual and industrial property rights, which may fall on such information, element or content; nor information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally and in international treaties; nor that it constitutes illegal or unfair advertising, nor that it implies a violation of the secrecy of communications and the legislation of personal data, nor photographs or any other type of representation or image of minors;
- You must not introduce or disseminate any false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that induces or may mislead other users receiving the information;
- Not to disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, in defense of terrorism or that violates human rights;
- You should not use this website to send unsolicited or expressly consented advertising;
- You must not impersonate other users;
- You must not use the Content of the web to carry out illicit, illegal activities or contrary to good faith and public order;
- You must not modify the Content of the Website;
- You must not remove or modify any mention or notification regarding the ownership of copyrights, trademarks, or any other provision on intellectual property included in the Content of the Web.
The user undertakes to hold Ennde 3D harmless from any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that it may be obliged to bear as a result of the User’s breach of the aforementioned rules of use; reserving, in addition, the right to request compensation for damages that, where appropriate, correspond.
Ennde 3D cannot guarantee the correct functioning of its website and the payment platform at www.ennde3d.com, as they may be impeded by circumstances beyond the control of the Ennde 3D team.
Specifically, it does not assume any responsibility for damages, losses, claims or expenses, produced by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in telecommunications lines and networks or by any other external cause.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malware of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- For not seeing the expectations of users in relation to the web and / or its features or contents fulfilled.
- The access of minors to the contents included in the web.
Specifically, and without limitation, Ennde 3D will not be responsible for damages of any kind derived from:
- The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or third parties or entities that communicate through the Service.
- The use that users can make of the materials included in the web, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, confidential information, content of the Service or third parties.
- Carrying out acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, of the property rights and of any other nature belonging to a third party by reason of the transmission, diffusion, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The eventual loss of user data due to causes not attributable to the Service.
Thus, Ennde 3D is not responsible for the information and content stored on platforms, forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish content independently on this website.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Ennde 3D is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, to actively collaborate in the withdrawal, or where appropriate blocking, of all those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or morality and public order.
In this way, in case the user considers that there may be some illegitimate content, we will appreciate that you notify us immediately through the following email: lopd(at)ennde3d.com.
5. PURCHASE POLICY AND PAYMENT PLATFORM.
The website www.ennde3d.com has a payment platform enabled so that the registered user can access the purchase of the services offered on said website. Specifically, the user can manage their purchases in the section https://ennde3d.com/cursos-ennde/ referring to professional courses in subjects in which Ennde 3D and its team are experts.
In case you want to know more details about them, agendas and guarantees, we will be happy to assist you via the email info(at)ennde3d.com.
Please do not buy any course or service offered on www.ennde3d.com without having all the necessary information, which we will be happy to relay to you.
In order to make the purchase, Ennde 3D uses the PAYPAL payment platform, whose particular conditions can be consulted through the following link https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/lifecycle/ug_sandbox/.
In Ennde 3D we do not have access, nor do we manage, data related to your debit or credit card, or bank account, all the data that you enter through the PAYPAL platform will be protected under an encryption system managed directly by PAYPAL, having only access from Ennde 3D to the entry made in our account and the data previously and voluntarily provided by you when filling in the billing fields.
6. MANAGEMENT OF THE BLOG.
Ennde 3D reserves the right to delete any comment or contribution that violates the rules of use of this website, the law, morality or public order.
The use of the blog for the inclusion of promotional, destructive, insulting comments or that go against the good tone of the web or any of its users is totally prohibited.
From the Ennde 3D team, we are committed to controlling the use of our blog by third parties and we seek the deletion, cancellation, elimination of any harmful comments, but in no case can Ennde 3D be held responsible for the opinions that users may give. Although, we will be happy to collaborate with any user or authority that considers the inclusion of harmful comments in our blog, and for this we provide the following email: lopd(at)ennde3d.com
7. PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY.
Ennde 3D in compliance with the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data, guarantees full compliance with the obligations described therein, as well as the implementation of the security measures contemplated in the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Law 15/1999 onwards, LOPD) and new European Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter RGPD.
You need to know that Ennde 3D collects personal data through the contact form and the payment platform integrated into this website.
The use of your personal data will be the commercial offer of our services, information about promotions, activities or events, as well as being able to manage the payment and your enrollment in the selected courses.
Although it is necessary that you accept the “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” in which you are informed in more detail about the use and processing of your data, all users have the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, limitation, portability. , cancellation or opposition, through the following email: lopd(at)ennde3d.com, or to the postal address: C / Leonardo Da Vinci, 18, 41092 Sevilla
8. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION.
Ennde 3D is based in Spain, so it is bound by Spanish and European laws on Data Protection.
The User accepts that the claims or complaints against Ennde 3D that come from or are related to the use of this website and more specifically with the processing of their personal data will be resolved by the court of the competent jurisdiction located in Seville.
If the User accesses this site from a location outside of Spain, they are responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.
Ennde 3D may modify this legal notice at any time by publishing it on this website, which will always include the date of the last applicable update.
LAST MODIFICATION: 24/09/2021